A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Drew Johnson DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Curtis Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Johnson practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Otolaryngologists, Plantation Surgeons, and Plantation Plastic Surgeons.