A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Johnson practice?
Dr. Curtis Johnson practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Otolaryngologists, Plantation Plastic Surgeons, and Plantation Surgeons.