A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Dedrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Dedrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dedrick graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dedrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Edward Dedrick DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Dedrick practice?
- Dr. Curtis Dedrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Dedrick practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Detroit Internists.