A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Dehmlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehmlow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dehmlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Selby General Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dehmlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Dehmlow practice?
Dr. Curtis Dehmlow practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Internists.