Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist

The Vancouver Clinic Inc
501 SE 172nd Ave
Vancouver, WA 98684
360-882-2778
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Not Experienced  |  show details
by thankfully NOT a patient on Feb 10th, 2014

I haven't been to a neurologist since I walked out of his office. I was diagnosed with MS in 1988. He questioned with doubt all my symptoms and concerns. I basically left with the take 2 asprins and call me in the morning attitude. Never go back there again!!!!!!

|  Terrible Patient Service!!!  |  show details
by M Mitchell on Nov 1st, 2013

If you want a doctor who will show you some compassion and treat you with sincerity and care, go somewhere else! This is NOT the DR fo you. He is more like a robot. Maybe a medical situation where people are not part of the equation would be a better fit for him and his office staff.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2013

He was very unprofessional, actually to the point of being belligerent with raised voice and shaking his fists at us. This was our first and last visit. He was derogatory towards the other physicians involved in my case. Completely inappropriate, he actually tossed my doctors notes aside. We ( myself, family and my other MDs) waited 3 months for this appointment to receive a sound neuro eval. My Mds sent me to a competent Neurologist at OHSU, where we have received some much needed answers.

|  Excellent & Caring Physician ditto  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

For over 45 years, I had a neurological problem than no other doctor had been able to pinpoint. Dr. Delplanche took the time to do just that. Under his care, I have been symptom free, which has made my life much more pleasurable. He was always professional, courteous and caring.

|  Excellent and caring physician  |  show details
by Jule on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Delplanche is probably the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever had in my 55 yrs. No matter how busy he is, he never makes me feel rushed or that any question is too trivial. He spends time thoroughly explaining every test result and treatment plan. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend him.