Dr. Curtis Dickman Is this you?

May 12th, 2016

Dr. Clip

I had spinal surgery with him and he woke me up from anesthesia and told me he clipped my spin and there was spinal fluid so had to get out..i got up and left the hospital and he gave mother a rx and said i will be in the worst pain..that he was right.I was screaming like some1 was tearing me in half.I now had everything from bulging disc to deterioration from l4 down to s5, herniated disc..to so much more..Ive had 17 procedures..2. operations. Nerve damage..thank you for scaring me when u made a mistake and i ran out the hospital scared of doctors to even touch me but they have to..Im n pain 24hrs a day 7days week. Make sure u get a second option and if u not sure dont do it with the person that u 2nd guess. .

May 11th, 2016

THIS POS OS NOT AT BARROWS ANYMORE

I have nothing GOOD to say‼ By the grace of God, I'm still alive. My life WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. He's a butcher‼

May 29th, 2014

Worst experience ever

After being diagnosed and wanting a second opinion I phoned Dr Dickman's office.I was never scheduled an appointment with him, his office sent me over to a rehab facility. After having 3 epidural injections that did no good, I requested to go back to Dr Dickman for a consultation. I phoned Dr Dickman on several occasions asking if he had received my MRI, Each time he either did get the report or he did, depending on who answered the call.After the first week of this I decided to get help elsewhere. I took Dr Dickman's office 12 working days to get back to me for an appointment! Thank goodness. If I had any more dealings with those people the outcome could not have been good for me. Whatever you do DO NOT GO THERE!!! He truly deserves NO stars.

June 11th, 2013

Excellent care

Excellent care from start to finish for my cervical fusion C5-6. Highly recommended.

November 26th, 2012

thank goodness!

after months of agony, dr. dickman provided a swift diagnosis, recommended proper medical treatment, and just a day after surgery, i was literally in less pain than I had been in for MONTHS. great and friendly staff. very professional in getting appointments, medical information, billing information, as well as giving helpful care tips to family.Dawn and Tracy are in Dr. Dickman's immediate staff, and they are both additional godsends.Am eternally grateful for the help, information, treatment, and follow-up I have received.

April 5th, 2017