A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Doberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Doberstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Doberstein, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doberstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doberstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Doberstein MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis Doberstein practice?
- Dr. Curtis Doberstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Doberstein practices Neurological Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.