A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Dunshee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Dunshee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Dunshee, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunshee graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Dunshee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis J Dunshee FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Dunshee practice?
- Dr. Curtis Dunshee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Dunshee practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.