A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Dunshee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Dunshee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Dunshee, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunshee graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Dunshee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunshee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Dunshee practice?
Dr. Curtis Dunshee practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.