A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Edens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Edens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edens graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Denver Edens DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Edens practice?
- Dr. Curtis Edens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Edens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisa, KY.
See Louisa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.