Dr. Curtis Elam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Elam?

October 15th, 2010

A Great Doctor!

Dr. Elam is an excellent doctor. He takes all the time needed to answer all my questions, and makes me feel very much at ease during all my appointments. He has a great bedside manner, and a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and I will continue to go to him as long as he continues practicing!

August 27th, 2010

I love Dr. Elam

I have been a patient of Dr. Elam's for 17 years now. He delivered both of my children. They are a beautiful and healthy 16 and 14 now. Now Dr. Elam is helping me survive perimenopause. Dr. Elam has always been caring and has always made me feel confident in knowing what was going on with my health. He is one of those rare doctors who 'listen'. I would not want to go to any other OB/GYN doctor. I highly recommend him to any female at any stage in her life.

October 28th, 2009

A total Jerk

I have nothing good to day about this Dr. or his staff. They sent my ONE Rx to TWO different pharmacies and they were both filled. They own me $60 because they made me pay a co-pay twice when I wasn't supposed to. They never return your calls, and if they do they are very uncaring and oft times just mean. Good luck getting test results. I usually have to call several times before I get any anwers. The Dr. is arrogant and becomes defensive when he is questioned. His personal life doesn't say much for him. He had an extra-marital affair that resulted in a child then refused to pay child support. This isn't the type of man that I want caring for me.

March 9th, 2017