A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Endow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Endow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Endow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Endow graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Endow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Auburn Reg Med Ctr, Auburn, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Shigeru Endow MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis S. Endow practice?
- Dr. Curtis Endow has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Endow practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.