A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Erickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Erickson, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Allen Erickson MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Curtis Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Erickson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.