Learn more about Dr. Curtis Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Erickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Erickson, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Allen Erickson MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Curtis Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Erickson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.