Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Erickson
Dr. Curtis Erickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus, Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Erickson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Erickson has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Curtis Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Jonathan Weinrach
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Scottsdale, AZ 0.05 mi22
Dr. Andrew Goldstein
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Scottsdale, AZ 0.06 mi27
Dr. Kari Jerge
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Scottsdale, AZ 0.11 mi10