A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Erickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Erickson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Allen Erickson MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Curtis Erickson has 15 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Erickson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Anthem, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.