A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Evans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Evans has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis R. Evans practice?
Dr. Curtis Evans practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.