Dr. Curtis Fisher II Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Fisher II?

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Great Doctor and easy to talk too.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

The other reviews I'm reading on here obviously came from people who are way too sensitive. Dr. Fisher is a DOCTOR, so no, he's not going to coddle you for being an overweight smoker. I am both of those things, and Dr. Fisher has NEVER made me feel unwelcome for that, he's made me feel like he's concerned about my health like A DOCTOR SHOULD BE. Dr. Fisher has been my doctor since I was a preteen, he saw me through my entire pregnancy, delivered my daughter and is now her doctor. Needless to say, he's wonderful. He is not going to sugar coat anything when it comes to your health and well-being, so I guess if your doctor telling you that smoking is bad is the end of the world, go find a doctor who will lie to you. Also read a review about a woman claiming she got a pap smear and he made comments and sounds regarding her private area. Dr. Fisher has never done anything anywhere NEAR inappropriate or disrespectful during the 20 different pap smears and cervical checks I had with him in my pregnancy, so I have a hard time believing this. Again, paranoid sensitivity in my opinion. He has always been respectful and concerned for my comfort and I have seen him for over ten years now. He is part of the family and I can't imagine seeing another doctor. The only legit complaint I've seen on any of these reviews is that it can be difficult to get in promptly. But that would be because hes a GREAT doctor with a lot of patients who trust him over anyone else. The fact that he's booked all the time speaks for itself.

Awful support staff; receptionist is terrible!!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I couldn't accurately rate diagnosis & bedside manner because the receptionist refused to make an appointment. For a family practice they are NOT family oriented. After being a patient there for 10+ years, my kids' pediatrician passed away, and I asked if he was accepting new patients. I was told yes. Since then, I have tried getting my kids in there several times to be seen; every time the receptionist gives me attitude about them not being "current patients," so she will not schedule an appointment. I finally got one child in for a school physical, but my son was again denied an appointment today for a strep test. Sad, because I really liked Dr. Fisher, but my FAMILY will be transferring to an actual FAMILY practice. And the snarky receptionist with her poor attitude will continue to turn patients away from an otherwise great Dr.

Don't waist you time and your health!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I've been a patient with Dr. fisher for a few years, until now! To start off with his bed side manner, is very rude, especially for a woman! When he does a pap smear and make rude comments about your private area or sounds while he doing the procedure...The reviews on here I read, talked about weight loss and smoking is so true... Plus getting medicine refills is a joke! After being in the hospital, for 3 weeks with Acute respiratory failure, Empyema of left pleural space, Hyponathermia, renal failure, Pericardial effusion, pneumonia, and sepsis, I feel he didn't do his job very well to begin with! Now I am on oxygen, so I'm able to breathe in enough oxygen to function through out my day and nights.. This all started with a nodule in my right lung, back in February, 2014! The Doctors at OSF are trying to figure how I ended up this way, and now are checking for cancer again, with a PET ct scan, after the first of the year.. I just hope it's not to late, if it is cancer! With pleural effusion and a left lung that is partially collapsed it's a struggle to breath without pain medicine, because it hurts so bad to breathe. Then I have Dr Fisher telling me that I don't need pain meds. When I have three other doctors know that I do.. But since he is my primary care DR, he's the one that needs to prescribe it for me.... Please for your own health and well being don't go to DR fisher.... NO GOOD!!

If you smoke or have weight issues, DON'T BOTHER!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Simply telling this doctor that you smoke and stepping on his scale with extra pounds is enough to get the unwelcomed, not asked for "when you come up with 10 reasons to lose weight/stop smoking, I will help you, if they are good enough." Stopped accepting my children's medical card with no notice and billed me. When my insurance ran out at work, would NOT refill my BLOOD PRESSURE meds without an office visit, even though they are vital. He is all ego, all about the money, and God help you if you are sick. Scheduled an appointment for my daughter who had a UTI 2 weeks out! "Nothing available til then" my foot!! For her to give a quick urine sample and him to order antibiotics?! TERRIBLE DOCTOR! Stay away!!

Would not trust him

Posted on December 10th, 2011

I'm not sure if he is a good doctor. We spent 20 minutes in his waiting room, and that was enough to convince us to run. His office was decorated with drug advertisements for botox and latisse. There was a television with the name of a drug company on it that showed commercials for their pharmaceuticals, and short documentaries about people with diabetes or cancer. Each segment seemed to end with the patients happy with their drugs, it was all a big commercial. In the 20 minutes we were there we saw two different drug reps. It seemed that he was in the pocket of drug companies. He might be a great doctor, but his credibility was hurt by his strong ties with the drug companies.

Posted on April 29th, 2011

The doctor is a direct communicator. One of my favorite things in an individual, particularly a medical professional. Previous military experience is obvious. Thanks for being my doctor!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Hard to get in but if you can I would reccommend him.

Posted on March 13th, 2010

It seems as if your just a number and not a name the personal care that used to be in the office is gone.

Posted on July 22nd, 2017