A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzsimmons
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzsimmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimmons graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzsimmons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis J Fitzsimmons MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Fitzsimmons practice?
- Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons practices Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.