A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimmons graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzsimmons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis J Fitzsimmons MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Fitzsimmons practice?
- Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Fitzsimmons practices Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.