Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Fowler
Dr. Curtis Fowler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Fowler is affiliated with Aurora Sinai Medical Center, St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee and Columbia St MarysHospital Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Fowler has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Curtis Fowler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. James Cunningham
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi38
Dr. Stephanie Momper
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi12
Dr. Hairong Sang
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi21