Dr. Curtis Freedland Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Freedland?

Posted on March 13th, 2017

He is such a nice guy, takes his time, so you understand everything. Have changed insurance so I really hope he take Humana.

I am alive.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

I wanted to write and give you an update on me. Almost three years ago I visited your office. I had just been through banding and cauterizing asophegal variousis surgery. I made my appointment with you. I had no idea how sick I was. After reviewing my tests and your examination, you instructed my wife Diana to contact a transplant center as soon as possible. I didn't pay it much accord at that time but my wife did. This was key to me being alive today. We went and were excepted into the liver transplant program at Tamp General. The team leader of my transplant team is Dr. Edson Franco. It took almost two years to get me healthy enough to be put on the list. I got very sick to the point that my mortality rate became critical. On August 28, 2016 I got the call a B+ liver had become available. On the 30 I had the transplant. I am now 5 months and doing well. A few hick ups but everything seems to be going well. I just wanted to thank you because today I live. I have survived. Thank you very much Dr. Freedland. Cecil Allen Penn and Diana Penn

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Dr. Freedland has a wonderful bedside manner. He is extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer all of my questions. I am very blessed to have found him.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Freedland. He was so thorough , professional and listened, which is rare for a doctor. He helped me so much I feel like I got my life back

Great doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2017

This doctor got it right when all others got it wrong. Saved my father and has been treating my whole family

great doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2016

great

Uncaring and Unprofessional

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor. The first visit with him, he wasn't good nor bad. My father had a previous test done, that was ordered my his GP. When explained to Dr. F he couldn't find the results, however he did call and get a verbal description of the scan. He then ordered more tests for my father with the knowledge he obtained via phone. We had the tests done and returned to him to get the results. Office staff was friendly. He, however, came into the room and barely greeted us. Then asked why we were there, looked at the results. Which did not show anything that could explain my father's pain and health problem. When asked we would go from there, he said "I have no idea, there's nothing wrong. We've done everything." I'm sorry two tests and blood work does not seem to "everything" to me. He prescribed medicine for my father. When we asked why, his answer was " Hopefully, it will fix whats wrong." The whole time in the office he stared at computer screen typing away. I have no issue with a doctor working on a patients file, but when you ask a question of said patient the decent thing to do is listen to the response and maybe even look at them when they are talking. What you don't do is interrupt them by reciting to yourself what you are typing into the computer. Also, I don't trust a doctor who prescribes medicine and admits he's doing so as a guess and hope he will make you better. He wasted our time in finding out what was wrong and we most definitely will be getting a second opinion.

Never takes time with you

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Awful, never remembers you. One appointment he says one thing and the next appointment he forgets what he said in the last. He speaks in a recorder to ...

god awful do not go to him

Posted on March 8th, 2014

omg where to start the outside of the building the one in new port richey is sooo nasty I almost turned right around and kept going but since I already had to wait several weeks for an apt I might as well go in. the inside however was actually kind of nice. but the doctor was the most rude, nasty, totally unprofessional, doctor ive ever been to . * no bedside manner at all non whatsoever. * doe not look at you when you talk *nods his head and say ugh huh if your lucky while not even looking at you *acts more like a shrink than a doctor. *extremely rude and unprofessional. brought in a lets just say somewhat of a stool sample to get looked at and he says why didn't you just take a picture and made me hold onto it the entire time. I said how can you run tests from a picture? if that wasn't bad enough at the end of the visit I had to walk it to the counter lady and wait with it in my hand in a bag for 5 whole minutes with large number of people right behind me starring and I then had to explain to the lady what it was soooooo unprofessional and embarrassing. but the ULTIMATE INCOMPETITENCE WAS weeks I waited for a call on the results I called three diff days diff weeks even left messages could never get a hold of anyone they never called me back finally I called and demanded to speak to doctor and he says "OH I NEVER SENT IT IN TO GET TESTED" GET THIS BECUASE "I COULDNT FIND ANYONE WHO WOULD LOOK AT IT" I was like what are you joking your a doctor of gastroenterology and you cant find a lab that's runs tests on stool issues. he said in a very disrespectful manner I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU WANT ME TO DO. so I hung up on him. do yourself a favor don't go to any doctors in pasco county.

Bad Doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2013

He is such a weirdo! He was extremely disorganized and kept dropping things on the floor and was never focused. Don't go to him.

listened to me and saved my life

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Have been going to this doctor since 1993 , Dr Freedland listened to me and when the other Dr;s I had seen said I was imagining my stomach problems he did a colonoscopy and found a malignant poly in my colon,his staff is also amazing,You really feel like you are cared for here.

Posted on November 12th, 2011

Saved my life after 3 other doctors ignored my problem. Im forever greatful. Even referred me to another physician for an unrelated problem. Very up to date and listens intently even when you thinks hes not.