A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Goldblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Goldblatt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldblatt graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goldblatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis S Goldblatt MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis S. Goldblatt practice?
- Dr. Curtis Goldblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Goldblatt practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Pathologists.