Dr. Curtis Goltz DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017
Orthopedic Surgeon in Camp Hill, Pa. Area.
Gr. GOLTZ has done 2 knee replacement surgery on me. He is kind caring and compassionate. He has excellent bedside skills and is an amazing surgeon.If you want the best care in Central Pennsylvania ask for Dr. Goltz.

October 20th, 2016
Arrogant
Dr. Goltz is one of the rudest providers I've ever encountered. Gives you two minutes of his time and don't bother to ask any questions because he'll just shut you down. Arrogant.

May 22nd, 2016
He's the Best
Excellent bedside manner, has treated me and my family for last 10 years, he's the best

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Goltz is an excellent doctor. I had two hip replacements and his care and attention was phenomenal.

May 22nd, 2015
Only TheBest
I have seen Dr. Goltz on several occasions and I always get the best care. I feel he has a caring personality that leads to a great bedside manner. He is friendly, caring and concerned and always spends ample time with me. While I really like Dr. Goltz, I am hoping I will not be a repeat patient again any time soon! I highly recommend Dr. Goltz and anyone at the OIP practice for the best care possible.

May 5th, 2015
I wouldn't want any other doctor working on me but Dr. Goltz

March 17th, 2015
Worst experience ever
Rude, arrogant and very dismissive. Called me a liar on several occasions. Very rough in manipulating my finger. Tried to explain the situation with the exos brace and possibly why my finger wasn't healing. Spent less than 5 minutes with me, talked over me incessantly. Dismissed me and handed me over to DME to "fix brace". Found out that OIP injury clinic didn't fit it right and didn't offer me the neoprene sleeve that goes under the brace thus reducing friction and movement. If my next appointment is just as bad I'll be finding a new ortho. and hopefully I won't need extensive work to repair my finger!

January 4th, 2011
He fixed me....
Old time Doc..... talked and examined me!!! Fixed my torn cartilage.... Would go back.... hope I dont have to

September 29th, 2010
Arrigant
He helped another dr perform a 3, and then a 4 disk fusion on my lower back back in 2007, Had to repeat the fusion because even though both drs knew t ...

December 18th, 2009
All talk
He is very confident in his knowledge and can if talk could cure, he would be exceptional. Seems to "know it all" but does not listen to patient. So sure of himself, he overlooked reviewing x-rays that clearly revealed part of the problem. When conventional treatments do not resolve the issue, he not willing to move to next level. Dismissed without help or referral.

December 1st, 2009
Rev. Dr. Linda M. Green
Dr. Goltz is a great, caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone in the world.

November 29th, 2009
Arrogant, Rushed and Rude
Would not go back. Every time I wait for an appointment with this doctor it takes a long time, and then my appointment lasts usually no longer than 7 minutes. If you are outside his specialty he wants nothing to do with you. Very rude, very arrogant, and not a very good doctor. Will not return.