A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Hagedorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Hagedorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Hagedorn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagedorn graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hagedorn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Lee Hagedorn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Hagedorn practice?
- Dr. Curtis Hagedorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Hagedorn practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Golden, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.