A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Hagedorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Hagedorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagedorn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hagedorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Hagedorn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagedorn graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hagedorn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Lee Hagedorn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Hagedorn practice?
- Dr. Curtis Hagedorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Hagedorn practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.