A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Hanson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Hanson practice?
Dr. Curtis Hanson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.