A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Hanson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Health and Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Ashley Hanson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Curtis Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Hanson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons and Raleigh Sports Medicine Doctors.