Dr. Curtis Hayden MD Patient Reviews

April 17th, 2014
Totally Unsatisfactory
I had multiple appointments with Dr. Hayden as he was one of the few available neurologists in the area and I did not like working with him at all. Not a very personable man (unless you enjoy arrogance) and usually offered very serious medications such a rohypnol, anti-epileptics, and stimulants that would directly impact my studies. Never did he mention the risk of dependence or how to properly ease off of these medications which could have caused very serious side effects. I spoke to several other patients that were also at my university and they had similar complaints as mine. I highly recommend finding another doctor.

June 3rd, 2013
Very smooth appointment.
I really liked this physician and practice. I had a reminder call two days prior, met the FRIENDLIEST receptionist upon check-in, and I did not wait very long to see the doctor. He spent a good amount of time with me, considered my feelings and fears before scheduling tests, etc., was reassuring but realistic. I also liked that he personally handed me off to staff to schedule my tests so I didn't get the annoying, 'So, what are we doing with you?' I am going back soon, but I am sure I'll have another good experience.

March 2nd, 2012
Horrible staff!!
Even if the doctor was good, his staff is rude, insensitive and it takes days for them to return phone calls. My entire experience with them has been a nightmare.

December 9th, 2011
Made my mother a junkie
Dr. Hayden prescribed my mother a synthetic opiate knowing she had an addicitive personality...and now she's a prescription junkie. Now, she must go to another Dr. for methodone treatments. Unacceptable practice.