Dr. Curtis Hedberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 3 reviews

October 3rd, 2014
I took my son to see Dr. Hedberg and he was great! The office staff Unfortunately were frustrating. I was due a refund and I called every month for 3 months and it was " going to be mailed out end of the month". The fourth month finally was told the doctors were going to sign the checks and I could pick up in Rogers. When I got there the office manager had taken my check to Fayetteville!! I was not very happy to as the least! I waited for 40 mins for her to drive it to me at the Rogers clinic!!! What frustrated me the most was if I owed them money I think they would want it before 4 months has past!

June 5th, 2012
Shocked at earlier negative reviews
Both my husband and I go to Hedberg Allergy and have had an excellent experience. We actually made the decision to get his second opinion on our son's multiple allergies. Yes, it took a couple weeks to get an appointment, but I've found that to be the norm with any specialist. I found his staff to be knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly.

April 16th, 2011
Extremely rude and unprofessional office staff. The nurses were friendly enough but the receptionist and insurance people were HORRIBLY HORRIBLY rude! Made me never go back!