A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Hershey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Hershey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershey
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hershey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Hershey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hershey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis L Hershey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Hershey practice?
- Dr. Curtis Hershey has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Hershey practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Primary Care Doctors.