A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Hershey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Hershey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Hershey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hershey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hershey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis Hershey practice?
Dr. Curtis Hershey practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.