A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Hershey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Hershey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershey
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hershey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Hershey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hershey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis L Hershey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Hershey practice?
- Dr. Curtis Hershey has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Hershey practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.