inactive

Curtis L Hoegh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 16th, 2013
Dr. Hoegh goes above and beyond. He made phone calls to me himself, got patients from waiting room, knew all of his patients names in the waiting room, and agreed to do my procedure on his day off. I was a patient at another doctor and he agreed to do this anyway. He was extremely well liked by all of the nurses at the hospital. He is extremely kind and I would recommend him to anyone.

October 19th, 2011
Sometimes I feel as though he is in a hurry...I just get the feeling that he isn't truly listening to what I'm saying.

August 17th, 2011
Best OB ever!
Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.Down to earth, honest, caring.And he knows his stuff.I recommend him to everybody I know.

February 6th, 2011
He is the best
Couldn't ask for a more thorough competent doctor to take care of you. He takes time to ensure you talk about every aspect of your ob-gyn health and then some. Very thorough and welcoming.

November 29th, 2010
Wonderful Dr!
So personal and wonderful! He makes you feel important and really listens to all of your concerns!

March 8th, 2010
A very caring Doctor
Dr. Hoegh is very friendly and caring. He explains things very well & he isn't one of those Doctors that just shove you out the door. He will address you concerns and get you an accurate diagnosis and not waste anytime doing it. He is the best OB/Gyn. I have seen and I have 3 children and have seen several through the years.