A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Horn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Horn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Horn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Horn practice?
- Dr. Scott Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Horn practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.