Learn more about Dr. Scott Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Horn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Horn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Horn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Horn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Horn practice?
- Dr. Scott Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Horn practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.