A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Huynh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Huynh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Chi Huynh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Curtis C. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Curtis Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Huynh practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Pediatricians.