A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Joseph Clark MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Clark practice?
- Dr. Curtis Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Clark practices Urology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Canton, OH.
See Akron Urologists.