Dr. Curtis Jordan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 6 reviews

June 27th, 2016
survey
It was great to have Ken drive me and my family to the surgical appointment and home again. That reduced the worry considerably.

December 6th, 2015
I had better than expected results with this doctor. I would recommend this doctor to family and friends.

January 27th, 2015
Propane Gas service technician
Happy Happy Happy WOW! What a great thing to have had my vision restored. Thank you Dr. Jordan and the wonderful staff, you people are the best!

April 13th, 2011
Very skilled surgeon
He is a really skilled doctor, not fluffy but helped my mother see again after several doctors wouldn't take on the tricky surgery

February 12th, 2011
Unprofessional and just out for the money!
Dr. Jordan performed cataract surgery on my left eye. He put a defective cracked lens in my eye and knowingly left it there. I only learned about it when I was unable to see clearly at any distance. He also told me that the cataract in my right eye needed surgery. I went for a second opinion and had to have the lens in my left eye replaced. The cracked part of the lens (haptic) is missing. The doctor that replaced it could not find it. He's not sure if it went through my pupil into another part of my eye. It could possibly cause future vision problems and may need to be surgically removed if it floats back to the front of my eye. The second doctor told me the cataract in my right eye would not have qualified to be covered by my insurance since it was mild. But because the vision in both my eyes were so different due to the left eye surgery, my insurance would allow coverage. Also, Dr. Jordan had told my husband that he needed cataract surgery in both his eyes. After getting a second opinion, another well-known eye doctor told him that he cataract in his right eye was mild and would not qualify for coverage by his insurance. I think Dr. Jordan is fudging the cataract measurements to be able to file the insurance and Medicare claims. During my surgery experience, I felt like piecework on an assembly line. Dr. Jordan did not speak to me or my husband before or after the surgery. One of us should have been informed of the cracked lens. I wonder how Dr. Jordan would feel if a doctor did that to him or one of his loved ones.

April 9th, 2009
Rude
I found this doctor to be very rude and believing himself very superior to his patients in intellegence.