A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Kodama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Kodama, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Kodama, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodama graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kodama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Kiyoshi Kodama DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis K. Kodama practice?
- Dr. Curtis Kodama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Kodama practices Family Medicine near Moorpark, CA.
See Moorpark Family Physicians.