A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Lehman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Lehman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Edward Lehman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Curtis Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Lehman practices Emergency Medicine near Darby, PA.
See Darby Emergency Physicians.