A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Lockwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Lockwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockwood graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lockwood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis L Lockwood DO is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Lockwood practice?
- Dr. Curtis Lockwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Lockwood practices Surgery near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Woodstown Surgeons.