Dr. Curtis Mann MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Mount Prospect, IL

3.9

October 30th, 2015
He is an awesome doctor. Very Gentle Bedside manner! LOVE HIM!

August 22nd, 2014
Worst Doctor ever!
m!y girlfriend went to go see this doctor because her hands were breaking out. this doctor met with her for a total of 2 minutes she told him all of her symptoms which had nothing to do with his diagnosis. so within that two minutes he flat out tells her you have syphilis and walks away! what kind of a doctor diagnosis somebody with a nasty STD without knowing all the facts. first of all you have to do a blood test to diagnose syphilis you can't physically inspect it and say that's what you got. syphilis is widely known around the world as the great pretender because it looks like many other rashes. I'm not even a doctor and I know that! my girlfriend and I in the past 48 hours suffered mental anguish looking at each other like we're a couple of diseases. she got her blood test back the results are in..... its negative doctor mann!!! my recommendation for this doctor is no recommendations stay clear of Him, he's rude, he's a liar and he definitely does not know what he's doing. patient beware!

May 13th, 2013
Friendly but not thorough
When I had my yearly physical with Dr Mann, he reviewed my medical record, asked a number of questions about how I felt, but never even listened to my chest. He is a very nice person and seems to listen well but is not a doctor one would recommend.

September 1st, 2012
I would not go back to him. He gave me a medication For bronchitis I called for a refill and he emailed and said I do not give refillsOn that medication. My pulmonary doctor was very mad he left me hanging w out medication. Hes rude and does not seem like he knows what he is doing.

December 28th, 2011
Great experience with Dr. Mann. Caring and professional. Best doctor I have ever seen.

November 18th, 2011
I hope I never have to cross paths with him again. I will wait to see my regular doctor instead of seeing him when I am sick.

October 4th, 2010
Saw him instead of my regular doctor. I went in with a sore throat and fever and he didn't even do a strep test. Told me to take some herbs. Was back seeing my regular doctor a few days later and I had strep.