A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Mather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Mather is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mather
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mather Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mather graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mather has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis D Mather DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Mather practice?
- Dr. Curtis Mather has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Mather practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, MO.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.