A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Mather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Mather is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mather
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mather Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mather graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mather has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis D Mather DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Mather practice?
- Dr. Curtis Mather has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Mather practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, MO.
See Lebanon Surgeons.