A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Mcmillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Mcmillan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcmillan graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Mcmillan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis O Mcmillan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis O. Mcmillan practice?
- Dr. Curtis Mcmillan has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Mcmillan practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.