A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis McMillan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. McMillan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Orland McMillan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis O. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Curtis McMillan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Curtis McMillan practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.