A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Mitchell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Mitchell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Matthew Mitchell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Curtis Mitchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Mitchell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.