A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Montgomery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Montgomery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Edward Montgomery MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis E. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Curtis Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Montgomery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntsville, TX.
See Huntsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.