Dr. Curtis Montgomery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Montgomery?

May 15th, 2015

Amazing!!!!

He's an excellent Doctor! He's funny and doesn't waste ur time. The nurse is absolutely the best! Also the girls in the officer are wonderful too. :) I get excited when I go cause I know it'll be good visit.

May 2nd, 2013

Wonderful

I didn't have any problems with Dr.Montgomery I talked my family member into going to him, I just had my first child in he explain to me everything word for word, also he makes his doctor visits worth the drive if course he does he's job but if I anymore kids he would be the first person ill call.. I went into labour at his office n there wasn't any problems with me going to the ER he had already called in let them know I was on my way, also doing delivery he was awesome

October 1st, 2012

never again

i hated it. i went to him to get pap smere and the pain was horrifing!! i will never go to him again! and he had bad bedside manner. laughed in my face when said it hurt i advise people to never go to this doctor !!!

June 22nd, 2012

AMAZING!

This doctor is what I assume doctors get into doctoring for. CARING. He is good at what he does and CARES. When I almost died from anemia (I had to have two blood transfusions) when my PCP misdiagnosed me, I met Dr. Montgomery when admitted to the hospital through the ER. Within 5 minutes questions and a quick sonogram test later, I was diagnosed with fibroid tumors and my treatment plan set. I had to have my uterus and cervix removed, but we found the source of the bleeding that caused my anemia. Dr. M was amazing in treatment, very informative, answered even the littlest questions with enthusiasm and definitely knew what he was about. I felt confident in him and after surgery he was very attentive and showed great care to my health both mentally and physically. Follow up visits were just as attentive and Dr. M listened to my every question. He has a great attitude for an OB/GYN, very personable and very friendly. A very happy man and I am a very relieved and happy patient.

October 25th, 2011

I love the doctor as a person, but Doctor Montgomery tends to overlook problems and write off everything as normal -- and then all of a sudden it's an emergency. I prefer to talk about potential issues before they are huge ones to know what to expect just in case. The receptionist, Alma, can be pretty rude and unprofessional sometimes. On two occasions I've overheard her making rude comments about my situation to someone else in the office inappropriate. I absolutely love Elizabeth, the nurse, and Connie. The ultrasound tech is also extremely pleasant.

January 6th, 2011

One of my favorites

Dr. Montgomery has been nothing but wonderful with me. He's very sympathetic and caring. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He always makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has when I go see him. His office is always busy, so I don't mind waiting a little extra time past my appointment to see him. His staff has always been professional and courteous with me.

August 14th, 2010

unprofessional

dr. montgomery is a good doctor, and knows his practice very well, but is very inappropriate in what he says. alot of his comments are being offensive and rude. he did deliver my daughter, but after my last check up visit i do not know that i will be going back to him. he made me feel like i was wasting his time. and that i was stupid for being there, even though i was concerned. If you cant go to a doctor for a concern without being made to feel stupid, then what is the point of a doctor? after all, thats what they are there for isnt it?

July 16th, 2016