Dr. Curtis Mosier MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Denton, TX

December 9th, 2015
excellent physician
Due to what I consider another doctor's"incompetence", I was seen in hospital emergency room where doctors referred me to Dr. Mosier, although my problem was not of a surgical nature. He was very understanding and reassuring.. Since I did not want to return to the original physician and knew no other specialist to whom I might go for follow up, he agree to follow up with me until the problem was resolved. Too bad the medical field does not have more of this type.

December 9th, 2015
excellent physician

October 23rd, 2015
This ego maniac ruined my life!

December 20th, 2014
E SAVE MY LIFE!!!!!!! THE BEST! LOVE

April 15th, 2013
Dr Mosier personally called my husband concerning my husbands test results. His office staff had called as soon as the test results were back from pathology. Dr Mosier was concerned because he had been called out of town. He wanted to make sure we were not lost "in the shuffle". Neither my husband or I have ever had any busy physician call us just to make sure we were kept up to date. We feel VERY well taken care of. We feel important and valued as people.

April 5th, 2013
Patient and patients wife
Dr Mosier is focused on his patient, and only on his patient. He answered 98% of every question my husband and I had planned to ask in his initial interview concerning my husbands thyroid lesions. He is fantastic. I am a nurse that comes in contact with this physician from time to time. I had scheduled a second opinion with another surgeon that I have known for many years. After seeing Dr Mosier as a family member and secondly a critical care RN for 35 years both my husband and I agreed there was no need to see any other physician. My husband and I are awaiting the biopsy results. I am certain that we are being cared for by a good Doctor and a good man.

September 25th, 2012
do not use this guy
The office staff does no get back with you. If you are having surgery they will not give you an appointment until the day beforehand. The office staff is horrible they mis-scheduled my last appointment by almost an hour. Another family member used him for a gall bladder removal and after the surgery was complete she had found out he left behind 23 gall stones. Had I known this before I would not have used him. Just beware. Use at your own risk

April 5th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon!!!
Dr. Mosier is one of the best surgeons in the medical field. He has a great bedside manner, is brilliant and knows what he is doing, and he truly cares about his patients. The only complaint I ever had was that his nurse can be very rude at times and has failed to give him a couple of messages that I had left with her.

October 25th, 2011
ABOVE AND BEYOND CARE
My daughter had to have exploratory surgery when she was 3yrs. This left her with a disfiguring abdominal scar. She no longer had a navel and the scar was almost an inch in width and 10 inches in length. When she was 16 yrs., on Thanksgiving Day she woke me up complaining of severe abdominal pain. I took her to the ER, and thank God Dr. Mosier was on call that day. He said that the scar tissue had grown and attached itself around her colon. He not only performed the necessary surgery, he also removed most of the disfiguring scar. She got her navel back along with a boost in her self confidence. My daughter was told that she would probably never have much muscle in her abdominal walls, but guess what, she is now almost 24 yrs old and she has a 6 pack. THANKS DR. MOSIER!!!!!!!!! for going above and beyond. You gave my baby girl back her confidence.

March 20th, 2009
Terrific Doctor
Super, super nice, caring, gentle doctor. Highly recommend!