Surgical Specialist

by CARMEN on Dec 20th, 2014

E SAVE MY LIFE!!!!!!! THE BEST! LOVE

|  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

Dr Mosier personally called my husband concerning my husbands test results. His office staff had called as soon as the test results were back from pathology. Dr Mosier was concerned because he had been called out of town. He wanted to make sure we were not lost "in the shuffle". Neither my husband or I have ever had any busy physician call us just to make sure we were kept up to date. We feel VERY well taken care of. We feel important and valued as people.

|  Patient and patients wife  |  show details
by Jon and Diana on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr Mosier is focused on his patient, and only on his patient. He answered 98% of every question my husband and I had planned to ask in his initial interview concerning my husbands thyroid lesions. He is fantastic. I am a nurse that comes in contact with this physician from time to time. I had scheduled a second opinion with another surgeon that I have known for many years. After seeing Dr Mosier as a family member and secondly a critical care RN for 35 years both my husband and I agreed there was no need to see any other physician. My husband and I are awaiting the biopsy results. I am certain that we are being cared for by a good Doctor and a good man.

|  HORRIBLE!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Mosier about a painful lymph node. When he came in, he barely made eye contact with me and before feeling my lymph nodes he suggested an x-ray, MRI, and possible surgery. I was not happy with it but followed through with his first plan of action, a sonogram. When I left Touchstone they explained to me that Dr. Mosier WILL have the results in 24-48 hours and I should hear from him then. That was last Thursday and here, a week later, still no call. I called the office and left a message with his assistant. She actually did reply in a very timely manner (less than an hour) and explained to me that Dr. Moiser DID IN FACT get my ultrasound results back but did not find anything worth noting. She then proceeded to explain to me that he wants me to get an MRI now. Why did he not call me to explain this to me? How long did he expect me to wait? I explained to him that this has been a problem since October (its now the very end of Feb.). He presents himself, to me, to not care at all about his patients, but only the money he can milk out of them. I WILL NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. And lastly, I am going into medicine myself to be a Physician Assistant. Doctors like Dr. Mosier are the reason why I am losing faith in doctors and solely going to see PAs and NPs.

|  do not use this guy  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

The office staff does no get back with you. If you are having surgery they will not give you an appointment until the day beforehand. The office staff is horrible they mis-scheduled my last appointment by almost an hour. Another family member used him for a gall bladder removal and after the surgery was complete she had found out he left behind 23 gall stones. Had I known this before I would not have used him. Just beware. Use at your own risk

|  Excellent Surgeon!!!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Mosier is one of the best surgeons in the medical field. He has a great bedside manner, is brilliant and knows what he is doing, and he truly cares about his patients. The only complaint I ever had was that his nurse can be very rude at times and has failed to give him a couple of messages that I had left with her.

|  ABOVE AND BEYOND CARE  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

My daughter had to have exploratory surgery when she was 3yrs. This left her with a disfiguring abdominal scar. She no longer had a navel and the scar was almost an inch in width and 10 inches in length. When she was 16 yrs., on Thanksgiving Day she woke me up complaining of severe abdominal pain. I took her to the ER, and thank God Dr. Mosier was on call that day. He said that the scar tissue had grown and attached itself around her colon. He not only performed the necessary surgery, he also removed most of the disfiguring scar. She got her navel back along with a boost in her self confidence. My daughter was told that she would probably never have much muscle in her abdominal walls, but guess what, she is now almost 24 yrs old and she has a 6 pack. THANKS DR. MOSIER!!!!!!!!! for going above and beyond. You gave my baby girl back her confidence.

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
by tuffy on Mar 20th, 2009

Super, super nice, caring, gentle doctor. Highly recommend!