A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Harris, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand SurgeryPlastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Infirmary West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis N Harris MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Curtis N. Harris practice?
- Dr. Curtis Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Harris practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons and Mobile Plastic Surgeons.