Dr. Curtis Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Harris?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Harris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017

Reconstruction after breast cancer

Dr. Harris is amazing. He was courteous and made me feel at ease. He reconstructed my breast after a bilateral mastectomy. I am a breast cancer survivor. I couldn't be happier about my new boobs.!! He is great and I still see him on a regular basis for Botox. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Harris. Love him. His staff are both friendly and helpful.

November 13th, 2015

Won't be seeing anymore

I don't believe I have ever dealt with a doctor in this field such as this. Bedside manner was "non-existent", not helpful with answers AT ALL and the responses . The rest of the staff was courteous but the bldg/office had a very foul smell to it. I won't waste my time going to see a doctor who already seems irritated and nonchalant when he enters the room. I'd rather not deal with that again...

July 1st, 2013

A Great Physician!

I have NEVER written an online review, but felt compelled to do so when I read the only review Dr. Curtis Harris has received. This is a physician you can trust. His work is impeccable. I have been a patient for years. He did a wonderful job doing my breast reduction recently for example. But, more than that he is a man of integrity. FOR EXAMPLE,he will try to talk you out of doing procedures you do not need. No, his office is not filled with "extras" and smooth talkers. His office is one of honor. He does his work in the top hospital in Mobile. He cares about his patients. Anyone with a heart could see that even though he is no good at LYING and just trying to get money out of patients by saying what they want to hear that he genuinely cares. In my book he is TOP NOTCH! After my first visit to his office years ago I asked another physician about him ( one that is not a plastic surgeon ) and was told he was one of the top two surgeons in Mobile!!

February 12th, 2013

Office Visit

couldn't understand dr. ....not very good answering questions....not the greatest bedside manner. No introduction when entering room......thumbs down!

March 22nd, 2017