A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Page is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Page, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Page has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis P Page MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis P. Page practice?
- Dr. Curtis Page has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Page practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors.