Family Physicians

5030 S Mill Ave
Ste D12
Tempe, AZ 85282
480-894-2823
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
by John on Oct 16th, 2014

This Doctor is nuts. I will not be going back. BAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

|  1st IMPRESSION was GREAT! 2nd, 3rd, 4th visit revealed an overextended Dr with an unhealthy Ego & a staff to support it.  |  show details
by Patient of patience on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Paige or Dr. Curtis as he is referred to by his multitude of staff members, seems to have lost sight of what his job is. Bedside manner and listening abilities seemed genuine at first. During my follow up visits it has become clear that the only thing genuine to this doctor is his own opinion and his willingness to force it down your throat. Even though he can't remeber who you are until he's viewed your file for a breif moment until whatever memory technique he uses triggers his mind and then he mutters to himself a slogan that he has attached to your situation to recall who you are, all I believe without realizing that he's speaking out loud. After expressing my concerns about new medications and being extremely adamant about not starting something new and making it clear that I wanted to follow the manufacturers recommended cessation guidelines to end the now necessary use of the medication- he refused. Based on his own personal feelings and reluctance to prescribe the particular medication he instead prescribed a drug of the same family along with a drug that has a notorious history of being utilized to commit suicide. In addition my liver readings were of question, so to add insult to injury this drug was also reported over the last 100 years to be a key player in destroying liver & kidney functions without warning. I was also only supposed to take this in an emergency which made no sense. A drug I've never used and don't know how I will react to, is only supposed to be used in an emergency? Manufacturers recommended cessation guide makes perfect sense. This Doctors ego should be checked. His nurses and PAs assure me he knows what he's doing, I dont care if he knows what hes doing or not. The fact is he refused to listen to my concerns and pre-labeled me in his mind, so any hope of an unbiased helpful diagnosis is lost.

by Jerry on Jul 13th, 2014

Worse Dr. I have ever seen in all my life. Very weird and strange.. I will go elsewhere for a good Dr.

by richard perry on May 27th, 2014

this so called dr. is the worse dr. I have ever seen. Just weird too say the lease. What a idiot. Show off to the young interns, they know your nuts.

|  page practice  |  show details
by amy k on Apr 10th, 2014

Dr. Curtis page is the only man in the valley that could help me with my problem, he made time for me, didn't give up on me and has gotten me further then any other Dr. I've seen for this in my life. His credentials are amazing and it makes me mad to hear people say he's cocky or acts like he's super smart...I want the person I'm putting my medical trust into too be just a little bit cocky and to express to me that he's the best. I owe allot to that man. Now his father's office staff I wouldn't ever recommend.

by John C Young on Mar 30th, 2014

What a weird man. Won"t be going back.

|  Dr  |  show details
by Dr.John Crurson on Mar 2nd, 2014

Your practice is more than numbers and money.Listen more than talk. Stop showing off for the interns. You have a job to do.

by Joe Conner on Dec 14th, 2013

Big waste of time!!!! Very strange man.

by John c Trever on Oct 13th, 2013

What a joke , not even funny. Is this man a real Dr. Spent maybe 30 seconds with me , didn't ask me anything, told me how smart he was then he was gone!!! There won't be a second appointment!!

|  dr john c bets  |  show details
by dr.John c bets on Sep 18th, 2013

This man is a big joke. Don't waste your time. Doesn't care about your problems,He will show off for his young interns. He will spend the least amount of time with you while .you wait for him to come back to the room! Im going to a different doctor, one that has the time for me. and one that does't tell me how good he is!!!

by John Sloan on Aug 23rd, 2013

What a idot. What world is he from.?Does'nt listen at all. Spends little time with his patients. Runs from room to room. Listen to what your patients are saying ,stop talking about your self .I won't be going for a 2nd appointment. What a waste of time and money. Bad doctor

|  High quality of care  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

I would highly recommend this provider, I was thoroughly impressed by the care given by both he and his staff.

by curtis johns on Aug 11th, 2013

A complete waste of time. More interested in what the staff and young interns are doing than his patients. What a bad joke. Does more talking than listeni.ng to his patients.I'll will go to a real doctor that hasn't got such a big head and one that will listen to me. Don't waste your time or money going to this doctor, see one of the other doctors in this office, you'll be glad you did.

Aug 5th, 2013

I would give him a 1 out of 5. He is the most dissapointing doctor I have ever had in my life. He is more concerned about spending time with the drug companies visiting his office then his patients. When I needed help he did not even take the time to listen and was not able to diagnose a torn minuscus. I needed to get a second opinion to get the answer. If he would have taken 1 minute to listen to me he could have diagnosed it correctly.

|  Excellent doc for me  |  show details
by Jim on Jul 18th, 2013

I've been going to Curtis Page for about 15 years. The office is generally very busy and because Curtis spends whatever time is necessary for what a patient needs, Because of that, he frequently is running late. I've had a variety of health problems that have been correctly diagnosed and treated. He knows the limitation of his knowledge and skills and has referred me to specialists on numerous occasions.

by dr. john seaben on Apr 24th, 2013

trust me this man is worse than a joke. go to a good dr. a complete waste of time and money.

|  Great Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Joan Degrout on Mar 29th, 2013

I've been to 8 different doctors over the last 5 years and could not find one that was comprehensive, personable and good. Luckily, I found Dr. Page. He is incredibly thorough and I never feel as though I am being rushed. I've always had wonderful experiences with the staff. Sarah is the best. He runs late a lot but I always get the attention I want. I have a lot of medical problems and they are always good about spending time. I have no idea why people are giving him such harsh ratings.

by james c monroe on Mar 27th, 2013

What a dud. I would not go back to see this doctor if you paid me. Very rude, no time ,no patience, what a joke. See his dad in the same office. You will like him a whole lot better and he knows what is talking about. Curtis needs to listen to his patients instead of talking down to them. Get real

|  Extraordinary Doctor  |  show details
by Raymond Liano on Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Curtis Page is a Harvard Graduate and is in practice with his father Dr. Robert Page who has been in practice for the past 40 years. Dr. Curtis for the past18 years. He has literally saved my life on at least two occasions. Once ordering a suspect tumor be removed from the outside of my left kidney. Another time is when he recently ordered I start dialysis which made a wonderful difference in my overall health. He is the best thing that ever happen to me in quality medical care. His office is staffed with very competent Nurse Practitioners , and i house Sonora Labs Blood Draw Center, Chiropractor and a Heath Care Pharmacy. This practice also does x-rays, ultrasound and many other health care services.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Page is thorough, personable and wonderful. He's always informative and listens to what I've got to say. He is not afraid to tell you the truth about the situation and if its outside his knowledge base he never hesitates to refer you to a specialist. He explains things to you as he does them which is nice. He doesn't mind staying to answer questions and you don't feel uncomfortable or rushed while in his office. His staff is also wonderful. Even though it is a big office, they recognize you when you come and just generally make you feel welcome. I highly recommend this clinic and the doctor.

|  big JOKE  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Not a clue what he is talking about!!! The most incompetent piece of cr-- I have ever seen. Big waste of time. Even gave me the wrong meds for my condition. The drug store caught his mistake thank God. I wouldn't recomend him to my worse enemy.

|  Very informed  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I am a researcher, I was very impressed by his knowledge and suite of options for my problem. Unlike my previous doctor, this guy really listened and considered my views and experience

|  bad joke  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

don't waste your time. Worse dr I have ever seen.

|  Wonderful Family Doctor  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

We have been going to this practice for five years and it has been a great fit for myself and my family. Dr. Page is thorough yet laid-back. He takes the time to listen and interacts respectfully with our children. He respects if we have researched and chosen something for our family that differs from the cultural norm. I absolutely love this office and everyone who works here.

|  quack quack dong dong  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2011

worse doctor I've seen yet. Don't waste your time people. See a different doctor in the office ,they have to be better than this one. Times are bad, but you don't have to settle for the likes of him!!!!

|  Quack - Quack  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

If you're smart , find a real doctor, don't waste your time.At first I liked going here because I could get everything done here ,x-rays blood work, maybe if I go to a different doctor in the office , like the dad, Robert Page.

|  Good guy!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I have hesitation going to any allopathic doctor, but I needed to go to one. I chose Dr Page from my plan, as he was close to home. I was really impressed with the time he took to really listen to me, and his concerns for my health. He showed compassion, which is the first requirement for me. Although I don't agree with ALL he believes in doing, I feel very comfortable with seeing him. He's very conscientious & I can tell he really does care about his patients. Really seems to know his stuff! I didn't feel like "herded cattle", like I have so many times in the past. I recommend him as a good GP!

|  Amazing that I could get an appointment after work!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2010

I called and made an appointment for the same day at 7pm! WOW I wouldn't have to take time off from work. The staff was very friendly even after a full day at that point. Dr Curtis Page discussed my options and suggested the least intrusive treatment with confidence. It was a welcome relief after scaring myself researching on the web. I also liked the personable treatment rooms with a couch instead of a cold looking standard office room I've had in the past at other dr's offices. Thanks Dr Page! Well worth the drive from Scottsdale!

|  Wonderful Family Doctor  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

Dr Page and his office staff are fantastic. This was my first visit was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. Office staff was very helpful getting my son set up in their system and answering my questions about hours and availability.Dr. Page was great put my son and I at ease. He found out what I thought was a sore throat, possibly strep, was actually being caused by a sinus infection. My son has never really had allergies and being new to the area, it was something I hadn't even thought of. And best of all, he took the time to answer our questions about what might be causing the allergies and what we could do to control them.

|  Best Doctor I've Found  |  show details
by Sam on Jun 4th, 2010

Dr. Page is both smart and caring. I like how he treats me, takes the time to explain things when I ask. I have recommended his office to several of my friends.

|  Good experience...  |  show details
by Tim on Jun 4th, 2010

I went in to see Dr. Page and I was surprised at how quickly I was seen. He did a great job assessing the issue I was having and got the problem resolved in a short amount of time. He was very nice and professional and so was his staff. A

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Fred on Jun 3rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Page for a few years now and he's great! Other doctors made me feel like just a number or a way to bill my insurance, but that's not the case with Dr. Page! You can tell that he really cares! He even called me the next day to check in - what doctor does that anymore? Highy recommended!!

|  Very pleased  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Curtis really listened to me and responded to what I was saying. I hate when doctors don't take the time to listen to me and understand me. I felt like Dr. C gave me his full attention and he was extremely professional and helped me with my problem.

|  Personal Service Every Time  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

Since I switched to Dr. Pages practice I have been very happy! He takes the time necessary (more than most Doctors) and followed up with me. I'm very happy!

|  Truly First Class  |  show details
by Alfonso Larriva on Jun 3rd, 2010

This guy is smart. I feel very good about Dr. Page's ability and interests in diagnosing a number of problems that I have had over the years. On one issue where I went to three different doctors continuing to look for a solution, Dr. Page hammered it home that there probably wasn't going to be a solution.On another issue Dr. Page was very good explaining why some people are just different than others and what I could do to move to a better place. I felt much better after talking to him because I think he understood where I was coming from as it related to my largely mental issues.He also made some references to diet and exercise which I ignored, but his medical solution (which was largely common sense) was dead on. Unfortunately, I wasn't real interested in eating trail mix for breakfast and lunch.Although he keeps it on the down low, I know that he went to Harvard Medical School, and it's clear that he's much smarter than other doctors that I've spoken with.

|  Page Family Practice The Best  |  show details
by marydinsdale on May 29th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have the most awesome family doctor. I met him about 5 years ago when my previous primary wasn`t helping me with my lungs. I have asthma. Dr. Page really got me breathing good again. Everytime I have a problem he gets it right. I tell everyone, I love going to the Pages because I always get better. The staff is nice and friendly I would recommend them to anyone, but I don`t want them to get any busier!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  AVOID THIS ONE IF YOUR SMART.  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

How long has this Doctor been in practice? He seemed burnt out, stressed out, agitated, and generally not happy being a Doctor. I almost suggested to him that he may need to see a Doctor he was so frazzled, or take a longer lunch hour. Maybe he's better with morning appointments? Either way if you're looking for someone to be concerned or compassionate about your concerns keep looking because you wont find it here.

|  avoid this doctor  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2009

Dr Curtis Page the most incompetent physician I have ever visited.

Jul 27th, 2008

while he is getting better about talking with his patients reather than at his patients, he still gives the impression of "I am the Doctor so I know everything." Which is poor communication skills and drives away patients. If it weren't for his Dads bedside manner and compassion I doubt he'd still be in practice.

|  Quack  |  show details
by na on May 31st, 2008

After hearing all my symptoms and ailments described as "visual orgasm's" at least 5 times during my first visit. I must decline a second visit.