A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Pennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Pennell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Pennell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Pennell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Jeffrey Pennell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Pennell practice?
- Dr. Curtis Pennell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Pennell practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX and Bullard, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.