A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Pennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Pennell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pennell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Pennell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Pennell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Jeffrey Pennell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Pennell practice?
- Dr. Curtis Pennell has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Pennell practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.