A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Pennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Pennell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pennell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Pennell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Pennell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Jeffrey Pennell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Pennell practice?
- Dr. Curtis Pennell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Pennell practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX and Bullard, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.