A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Pennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Pennell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Pennell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Pennell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pennell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan