A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Pettaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Pettaway is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Pettaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettaway graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettaway has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettaway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans