A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Pettaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Pettaway is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettaway
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pettaway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Pettaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettaway graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettaway has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Alvin Pettaway MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Pettaway practice?
- Dr. Curtis Pettaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Pettaway practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.