A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Powell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Powell, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Powell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Ryan Powell FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis R. Powell practice?
- Dr. Curtis Powell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Powell practices Urology near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Joplin, MO.
See Fort Smith Urologists.