Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Radford
Dr. Curtis Radford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oshkosh, WI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Radford is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Calumet Medical Center and St Elizabeth Hospital. Dr. Radford has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Radford has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Curtis Radford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.
Dr. Lars Swanson
Oshkosh, WI 0.01 mi17
Dr. Diana Turner
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Oshkosh, WI 0.93 mi15
Dr. Laeeq Shamsuddin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Oshkosh, WI 0.93 mi16