A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Rimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Rimmerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimmerman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Rimmerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimmerman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rimmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Mark Rimmerman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis M. Rimmerman practice?
- Dr. Curtis Rimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Rimmerman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.