Family Physicians

619 E Blithedale Ave
Ste A
Mill Valley, CA 94941
415-388-2801
Locations and availability (1)

|  Our Family Doctor for 10 years Excellent!  |  show details
by Cristof E on Oct 7th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Robinson for about 10 years. Even When I was living in the city I would drive out to see him. He is professional and excellent at diagnosing the many different issues that we have had. From Simple colds/flues to parasites to hurt knees etc. He also has recommended other amazing specialty doctors that we use like Skin Doctors. Most importantly he is calm, listens and does not over prescribe. I feel confident that he has seen it all. He is now seeing our new born daughter since she left the hospital and we love the fact that he knows all of our history along with hers. I find the nursing staff also professional and incredibly nice. We love supporting the Family practice and the personal approach to practice he exhibits. Yes like all doctors occasionally we will have to wait a little longer then our appointment time but on the other hand I am alway sable to get an appointment that day. I.e. My daughter and I are going to get flue shots today with no appointment.

|  NP only  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

I have only seen Dr. Robinson once, when it was my first appointment. Other than that it has always been a NP eventhough I asked to see him. I work in a doctor's office, and it is a shame that the NP see us instead of who we thought we were getting as our doctor.

|  An excellent doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2009

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Robinson. We have been extremely pleased with his care. Also, Diana, his