Dr. Curtis Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2016
Dr. Robinson is wonderful— personable, astute, and on the mark.

January 15th, 2016
Rating Robinson
Dr Curtis Robinson is a rare find in today's medical world. I can't say enough good things about him. He is calm, cool and compassionate. He listens to his patients and has an uncanny sense of what is going on beyond the obvious physical complaints.

October 7th, 2013
Our Family Doctor for 10 years+ Excellent!
I have been seeing Dr Robinson for about 10 years. Even When I was living in the city I would drive out to see him. He is professional and excellent at diagnosing the many different issues that we have had. From Simple colds/flues to parasites to hurt knees etc. He also has recommended other amazing specialty doctors that we use like Skin Doctors. Most importantly he is calm, listens and does not over prescribe. I feel confident that he has seen it all. He is now seeing our new born daughter since she left the hospital and we love the fact that he knows all of our history along with hers. I find the nursing staff also professional and incredibly nice. We love supporting the Family practice and the personal approach to practice he exhibits. Yes like all doctors occasionally we will have to wait a little longer then our appointment time but on the other hand I am alway sable to get an appointment that day. I.e. My daughter and I are going to get flue shots today with no appointment.

December 10th, 2010
NP only
I have only seen Dr. Robinson once, when it was my first appointment. Other than that it has always been a NP eventhough I asked to see him. I work in a doctor's office, and it is a shame that the NP see us instead of who we thought we were getting as our doctor.

March 18th, 2009
An excellent doctor
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Robinson. We have been extremely pleased with his care. Also, Diana, his