A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Allan Rogers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis A. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Curtis Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Rogers practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Primary Care Doctors.