A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Schupbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Schupbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Schupbach, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schupbach graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Schupbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Wayne Schupbach MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Schupbach practice?
- Dr. Curtis Schupbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Schupbach practices Dermatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Dermatologists.